Hey! Whats up how you guys doing!? Welcome to Life With Rob, my name is Robert Eckelbarger and I am from Redding, California. So you guys are probably wondering who I am, what this blog is about, and the content I will be blogging about right? So first, let's start off with me. I am currently 16 years old and attend Shasta Highschool at the time being, and I also play high school baseball and snowboarding. I have many hobbies to the point that I can't even keep track anymore, let's seee. I love making videos and that is why I have a YouTube channel that is about to hit 200 subs (TheRobDog TV), I also have my own soundcloud (Nolan Goldz) and you guys should all go give me a listen. I am currently working on a podcast that I will release very soon!!! I also play a lot of guitar and played a little piano back in the day. So why am I making this blog? What is the significance of it? I want to have a place where I can tell the world what is going on in my crazy life, ways to improve your life and all sorts of stuff I pick up in my journey of life. So please add this blog in your bookmark right now or just screenshot this page so you know how to get back here. SOOOOOO, without further a do, welcome to Life With Rob.
Last night after publishing my blog, I snuggled up in my bed, turned my light out and tapped on Netflix. All the sudden season four of Riverdale was out!? I was so pumped up so I quickly turned on the show and binge watched like six or seven episodes of the new season, literally draining my eyeballs of all liquids. Everyday since quarantine I have been going on Netflix every night and watching things for hours and hours with no end at all in sight. Even though this constant entertainment felt good and me feel good, was it actually healthy for my brain and my body to be doing this almost every night? Hmmmm….. About a year ago my best friend was obsessed with this chemical in the brain called dopamine and how certain things like entertainment, drugs, and activities affected and drained our dopamine receptors. For beginners, dopamine is a feel good chemical. Whenever you win the championship for baseball, dopamine is released. Du...

Comments
Post a Comment