Skip to main content

The Coronavirus Theory?








Hey everyone reading this! I hope you guys are all safe and staying cautious and aware during these unusual times.  About a month ago I remember going into town to get groceries with my dad and seeing all the stores closed.  All the haircutting places and barbers, closed.  Clothing stores like pacsun and american eagle, closed, and last of all our town mall officially pronounced closed until other notice and update on the virus.  Me and my dad strolled into COSTCO to pick up some food and try to find toilet paper available but as we came to the storefront there was a enormous line and I mean enormous!  COSTCO has a Line?!  They were only letting a certain amount of people in the store at a time, I think something like 50 at a time.  We waited in line and finally entered the store and a weird feeling jumped in my body.  I looked around looking at everyone in masks, and gloves with a face with a mixture of disgust, terror, and madness….. Okay, now fast forward to today, stores are starting to open up, and many restaurants are reverting back to sit downs.  So during this quite seemingly bipolar time I thought I would release to you guys types of conspiracies and roomers I have heard about the coronavirus, the future, and why it was actually maliciously released.


Okay, conspiracy #1, ww3.  Yes, I said that right WORLD WAR THREE!!.  So when I first heard this I was totally skeptical to why this would even be a thought but then I had a moment of clarity, “Did China just test the USA to see how a single virus could affect our country to act on it in the future?”  So what I am pretty much saying is that according to the articles and rumors I have heard is that the Coronavirus was just a test by China to see how the USA would react.  Would they stay strong and not even be phased by it?  Or would they go into panic, shut down the whole country, and be vulnerable to attack?  Just think about it and let it sink in.


The vaccinated chip conspiracy……  So If you guys have been watching or reading the news, there have been many updates about a vaccination coming at the end of the year, hopefully.  The thing is Bill gates, the founder of the Microsoft Corporation, has collaborated with the CVC and government to add a chip into the vaccine!!  SO you could be thinking right now, why would the chip be necessary?  According to Bill Gates himself, he said that it would be able to identify who has the virus and who doesn’t, and it would also be an internal ID so we would never have to carry our ID in our pockett ever again.  But is this a good thing really?  SHould the government have a chip in us?  Honestly i don't trust the government that well to have a chip in me but I will have you guys decide.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Netflix Killing My Happiness?

Last night after publishing my blog, I snuggled up in my bed, turned my light out and tapped on Netflix.  All the sudden season four of Riverdale was out!?  I was so pumped up so I quickly turned on the show and binge watched like six or seven episodes of the new season, literally draining my eyeballs of all liquids.  Everyday since quarantine I have been going on Netflix every night and watching things for hours and hours with no end at all in sight.  Even though this constant entertainment felt good and me feel good, was it actually healthy for my brain and my body to be doing this almost every night?  Hmmmm…..  About a year ago my best friend was obsessed with this chemical in the brain called dopamine and how certain things like entertainment, drugs, and activities affected and drained our dopamine receptors.  For beginners, dopamine is a feel good chemical.  Whenever you win the championship for baseball, dopamine is released.  Du...

Finding Your Purpose....

So how can I find my purpose?  In such a busy and complicating world it can be hard sometimes to know who you are and what your purpose is in this life, but the thing is, most people have no idea what their purpose is, yes seriously!!  This kind of thing takes time, like years and years of searching and experimenting. Why do we have to have a purpose?  Well…. You don’t, but it does not matter if you want to have one or not, you have one, simple.  A purpose is what helps the world go round, it is what gives humans a sense of drive and meaning on this earth, without purpose there would be no meaning, and without meaning there is nothing.  So I am still personally searching for my purpose, I am only 16 so the likelihood of me stumbling upon it right now is kind of limited but it is possible.  Purpose is contrived when someone goes through many different experiences and adventures, which helps them get a feel for what they like and do not like...